Galaxy Note 20 & Ultra Review:
Samsung released the Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra in August 2020. It is buzzing in the markets of Australia at the moment. Here is the Galaxy Note 20 & Ultra Review, we have prepared for you.
The first to merge a pen with a phone, Note put a whole new world in your pocket. As we face a new normal, life demands a new kind of device. This is not a smartphone as you know it. This is a computer suite in your pocket. This is next-level gaming on mobile. This is a pro-grade 8K camera and editing suite.
This is the power phone that forever changes how you work and play.
A stunning array of mystic hues that redefine work and play
The minimal design features a metal body elevated by exquisite details and transcendent colors and durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ — the toughest Gorilla glass ever in a smartphone. Each Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra is complemented by a matching S Pen.
Two sizes so you can go big, or go bigger
- Bluetooth enabled
- Lithium Titanate Battery: Up to 24 hours of battery standby time
- Pressure levels: 4096
- Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm
- Air actions
- Air view
- Live message
- Samsung Notes
- Screen off memo
- Smart select
- Screen write
- Bixby Vision
- AR Doodle
- Write on calendar
- *S Pen’s operable distance extends approximately 10 meters from the device in open space. Control range may vary depending on surroundings and other factors.
- *Using S Pen as a stylus does not require battery power. Actual battery life may vary depending on usage patterns and other factors.
- *IP68 rating is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet.
- *Air actions support may vary by app.
When can I buy the Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra?
Pre-order will be open soon keep in touch with us.
What colors do the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra come in?
That depends on the model.
- Galaxy Note 20 5G: Mystic bronze, mystic gray and mystic green.
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G: Mystic bronze, mystic black and mystic white.