Apple iPhone 13 256GB: Overview
Apple iPhone 13 has a larger 6.1-inch display with a 2532 1170-pixel resolution. It is HDR displays with True Tone with Wide color (P3) with 800 nits brightness which can reach upto 1200 nits while consuming HDR content.
This is where Apple iPhone always shines, the performance. Apple iPhone 13 is powered by Apple s latest A15 Bionic SoC. iPhones are always a generation ahead of the Androids when it comes to performance.
The A15 Bionic is a 5nm chip with a 6 core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores and a new 4 core GPU along with a 16-core Neural Engine. It has 4GB RAM along with 128/256/512GB storage.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone 13 on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.6 aperture, and a 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 12-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Battery & Other
Apple iPhone 13 is powered by Li-Ion 3240 mAh, non-removable (12.41 Wh). It supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
iPhone 13 Specifications:
- Dimension: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.65mm, 174 grams
- Display: 6.1-inch (2532 1170 pixels) OLED, 460 PPI, Super Retina XDR
- Chipset: Six-core A15 Bionic 64-bit processor, 16-core Neural Engine
- Storage: 256GB
- Operating System: iOS 15
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), dual eSIM support
- Security: TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition
- Connectivity: 5G (sub-6GHz and mmWave), Gigabit LTE with 4 4 MIMO and LAA, 802.11ax Wi Fi 6 with 2 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou
- Other features: Water and dust resistance (IP68), Stereo speakers
- Battery: 3240mAh, 20W fast charging, 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging, 15W MagSafe Wireless Charger (No adapter included in the box)