Apple iPhone 13 Pro 512GB(Physical Dual SIM): Overview
Design & Display
Apple? iPhone 13 Pro has a Ceramic Shield front Textured matte glass back and stainless steel design. Apple iPhone 13 Pro feature a Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion. It flaunts a 6.1?inch (diagonal) all?screen OLED display along with 2532?by?1170-pixel resolution at 460 PPI. Apple has finally introduced a 120Hz ProMotion display that adjusts between 10Hz and 120Hz.
Moving on to the camera department, both Apple iPhone 13 Pro sports the same diagonally placed triple rear camera system. It consists of a 12 MP main camera with f/1.5 aperture, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera with f/1.8 aperture and 120? field of view, and a 12 MP telephoto camera with f/2.8 aperture.
The iPhone 13 Pro comes with a new A15 Bionic chip. It is the world?s fastest smartphone chip. The chip has a new 6?core CPU with 2 high-performance cores and 4 high-efficiency cores. Apple also has its own GPU with 5 cores and 16 cores Neural Engine.
Battery and Others
Talking about the battery prowess of the iPhone 13 Pro smartphones feature a built-in rechargeable lithium?ion battery. With a 20W fast charging adaptor, it can be charged up to 50% within 30minutes of charging.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 22 hours of video playback
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging
View More: iPhone 13 Series