Google Pixel 5a 5G 6GB/128GB ROM: Overview
Google Pixel 5a 5G features a bigger screen that measures 6.34-inch. This OLED panel has 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution that results in a taller 20:9 aspect ratio. The other aspect of the display has remained unchanged such as the punch-hole cutout, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and HDR support.
Performance and Memory
There is not much change on the inside either. Google has decided to stick with Snapdragon 765G for this phone. It is the same chipset that was used in the regular Pixel 5 and 4a 5G. This has been paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Google Pixel 5a 5G on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 12.2-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, and a 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Google Pixel 5a 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4680mAh battery. The Google Pixel 5a 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
Google Pixel 5a Specifications:
- Body (H x W x D): 6.1 x 2.9 x 0.3-inches, Polycarbonate body, 183gm
- Display: 6.34-inches OLED panel, HDR, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 11
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), Titan M security module
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC
- Battery: 4620mAh cell with 18W fast charging
Buy More: Google Phones