Logitech Racing Wheel and Pedals G923: Overview
Logitech Racing Wheel and Pedals is a high-performance racing wheel that revolutionizes the eracing experience. Re-engineered to support a game-changing feedback system, G923 features TRUEFORCE, next-generation force feedback that dials into game physics to deliver higher fidelity realism. Feel the pistons pumping, the gravel crunching, and every shift, drift, and hairpin turn like never before.
An all-new progressive brake pedal recreates pressure-sensitive brake system, while a programmable dual-clutch system simulates a real race car launch assist in supported games. Get more traction with less smoke.
A streamlined design features integrated controls for better performance, with a built-in 24-point selection dial, full console controls, and the classic RPM LED display for supported games.
- TRUEFORCE: Unleash your passion for racing with high-definition force feedback. TRUEFORCE connects directly to game engines, processing at 4000 times a second to produce next-gen realism and detail in supported games
- Programmable dual clutch: Get off the starting line faster with maximum traction and minimum smoke in supported games
- Control the race: 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring all help you maintain control of your vehicle at high speeds in supported games
- Crafted with Premium Materials: refreshed Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals
- Total Wheel Control: Control wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC. Download at logitechG.com/downloads
- Logitech Racing Wheel and Pedals Compatible with most racing games on PS4 with select titles specially designed for TRUEFORCE.
– REQUIREMENTS (PLAYSTATION 5/4)
– PlayStation 5/4 system
– A game that supports Logitech
– Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 & 7
– 150 MB of available hard disk space
– USB 2.0 port
– The game that supports Logitech
In the Box:
– Steering wheel
– Power supply
– User documentation
– Item Code 166534
– Packaged Weight 7.2 Kg
– Release Date Friday, 28th August 2020
– Condition New
– Product Type Steering Wheels
– Barcode 097855146700
– MPN 941-000152
– Platform(s) PC, PS5, PS4