Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Physical Dual Sim 12GB RAM 256GB ROM
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G comes with a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel with a QHD+ resolution, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, and 1750 nits of peak brightness. Moreover, the S22 Ultra is IP68-certified for dust and water resistance.
At its core, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. This chipset has been coupled with 8 or 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 1TB of UFS 3.1 internal storage.
In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with a quad-camera setup at the back. Leading the array is a 108MP primary sensor. This is accompanied by a 10MP periscope telephoto lens with 10x optical zoom and another 10MP periscope lens with 3x digital zoom. At last, there’s a 12MP ultra-wide.
The primary and the ultrawide lens are now covered by Super Clear Glass which reduces lens flare. At the front, it has a 40MP sensor in the punch-hole cutout.
Fueling the device is a 5000mAh battery that supports 45W fast charging. Besides, it also supports 15W wireless charging and Wireless PowerShare. For biometrics, it has an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Body: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9mm, 229 grams, IP68 rated, Gorilla Glass Victus+, Aluminum frame, S-pen support
- Display: 6.8-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O, Gorilla Glass Victus+, Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate, Vision Booster
- Resolution: WQHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixels)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x Cortex-X2 + 3x Cortex-A710 + 4x Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Software & UI: One UI 4 on top of Android 12
- Rear Camera: Quad (with LED flash)
– 108MP f/1.8 primary lens, OIS, PDAF
– 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, 120º FOV
– 10MP f/2.4 telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom
– 10MP f/4.9 telephoto lens, 10x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 40MP, f/2.2 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 45W fast charging, 15W wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, Ultra Wide Band