Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite Overview
Design and Display
Xiaomi?Mi Watch Lite sports a 1.4-inch square display. Since it?s an entry-level smartwatch, Xiaomi has opted for a TFT LCD panel instead of AMOLED. The display has a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels, resulting in a 323 PPI pixel density. Likewise, the typical brightness level of the watch is listed at 350 nits.
Taking the heart rate sensor into account, it measures 41 x 35mm x 11.9mm. With the TPU strap, the Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite weighs around 35 grams. You can also stay worry-free about water damage on this smartwatch since it boasts a 5 ATM water resistance certification.
Health, Fitness Tracking
Moving on, Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite is able to keep track of 11 workout modes. However, only 10 of them will be available at launch. The company has promised to include Cricket in future OTA upgrades. It has a PPG optical sensor that can record changes in the heart rate. The watch can also record resting heart rate data for up to 3 days.
Another highlight of this smartwatch is the built-in GPS navigation. Thus, it can keep track of trajectory, speed, and distance without requiring a phone. Other smart features include notifications, music playback control, weather report, and Find phone.
Xiaomi is claiming 9 days of battery endurance on normal usage with the 230mAh battery.
Mi Watch Lite Key Specifications:
- Body: 41mm x 35mm x 11.09mm, 35 grams (w/ strap)
- Display:?1.4-inches TFT LCD panel, 2.5D curved glass, 60% NTSC (typ), 350 nits
- Resolution:?320 x 320 pixels; 323PPI
- Water Resistance Level:?5ATM
- Companion App:?Xiaomi Wear Lite (iOS), Xiaomi Wear (Android)
- Sensors:?3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Gyroscope, PPG sensor, Barometer, built-in GPS
- Sports Mode:?11 different modes
- Battery Endurance:?9 days (normal usage), up to 10 hours (GPS on)
- Strap colors:?Black, Blue