Redmi Note 11 4GB RAM 64ROM
Design and Display
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 comes with 6.43” FHD+ AMOLED panel, which now supports the DCI-P3 color gamut. Likewise, it’s a 90Hz panel with a 180Hz touch sampling rate. It can even hit brightness of up to 1000 nits.
Redmi Note 11 now comes with flat edges. The phone is 8.09mm thick and weighs around 180 grams. It is available in three colors—Graphite Gray, Twilight Blue, and Star Blue.
Performance and Memory
In terms of performance, it’s powered by Snapdragon 680 chipset Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver). It has 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM. it runs on Android 11, MIUI 13. It has Adreno 610 GPU.
Over on the back, Redmi has upgraded the primary camera to a 50MP sensor. Accompanying the primary camera is an 8MP ultrawide lens. Likewise, there are two 2MP sensors for macro and portrait shots. As for selfies, there is a 13MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture on the front.
Fueling the phone is the same 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. A compatible charger is included in the box. It will take the phone from 0 to 100% in one hour.
In terms of connectivity, the phone has 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and an IR Blaster. Redmi is also offering NFC support in limited regions.
- Body: 159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm; 179 grams; IP53
- Display: 6.43” FHD+ AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6nm)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB UFS 2.2
- Software & UI: Android 11 with MIUI 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad
— 50MP primary
— 8MP ultrawide
— 2MP macro
— 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging
- Color Options: Twilight Blue, Graphite Gray, Star Blue