At our company, we understand that sometimes circumstances change, and customers may need to cancel their order for a smartphone or any other accessory. We want to make the cancellation process as easy and straightforward as possible, while also protecting our business interests. Therefore, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellation from our side: We reserve the right to cancel any order or orders due to any untoward situation like war, natural disaster, public unrest, pandemic or any other situation upon which we cannot exercise reasonable control. We may proceed to compensate our customers appropriately once the situation eases.
- Pre-dispatch cancellation request by customer: If you need to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, we will cancel it and refund your payment in full.
- Post-dispatch cancellation by customer: If your order has already been shipped, we cannot cancel it. However, you can still return the item in accordance with our return policy, please refer to it for details. In such a scenario, relevant restocking charges may apply.
- Cancellation due to non-availability of stock: If you order an item which is currently not present in our stock, we will take appropriate steps to rectify the situation and indemnify our customer accordingly.
- Cancellation due to a technical error: If a cancellation occurs due to a technical error on our website or from our payment gateway partners, we will facilitate our customer in the most fitting manner that may include a full or partial refund or as we deem fit.