- Australian variants of all the brand-new products carry a 2-year manufacturer warranty under Australian consumer law. The non-Australian variants come with a 1-year seller warranty. You must contact the manufacturer’s customer care centre to claim your warranty.
- For used products, we offer a 1-year warranty (conditions apply) for private households from the date of shipment (3 months of commercial use). If a defect arises and we receive a valid claim, we may, at our option, repair or replace the product.
- As per the ACCC’s regulations, we will resolve the minor issues found in our phones with either repair or replacement, as the case may be. However, there will not be any refunds on purchases made under the buy-now-pay-later model using methods like After Pay, Zip Pay, Latitude Pay, etc.
- We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead on Arrival (DoA) within 7 days of dispatch. Any DoAs must be communicated/returned to us within 7 days.
- Before returning any item, you must contact our Customer Service Department.
- If an item needs to be returned for warranty after 30 days from the dispatch date, postage for both ways will be at the buyer’s expense.
- You are responsible for ensuring the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return of the item. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution, which may include repairs, replacements or store credit.
- Accessories and bonus gifts are not covered by warranty. Examples include batteries, earphones, cables, carry bags etc.
- Naturally, the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorized by our store to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).