Future Electronics and Telecommunications Pty Ltd
Company data protection policy
This document reflects data protection policy for Future Electronics and Telecommunications, referred hereafter as company, is based on needs and is the starting point for company’s employment policies.
Policy brief & purpose
Our Company Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of employees, customers, stakeholders and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to us.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital footprints, photographs, social security numbers, financial data etc.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically, we must:
- Let people know which of their data is collected
- Inform people about how we’ll process their data
- Inform people about who has access to their information
- Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
- Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases
To exercise data protection, we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Our data protection provisions will appear on our website.
All principles described in this policy must be strictly followed. A breach of data protection guidelines will invoke disciplinary and possibly legal action.
SkyPhonez is a privately owned website and all the legal laws and rights are authorized.You must agree to all the prescribed terms when you shop with us and cannot claim any of the rights of the website. We have complete authority to add, modify or remove any of the given conditions without any prior notification. You can contact our customer care department for any queries about the terms and conditions for dealing with us. If you disagree to them you may stop using our online platform.
Copyrights: The content and all other material related to the phones and tablets and other electronic appliances available on our website, their photos, prices and additional details are our own property and we have the copyright for them. You cannot sell, alter, publish and replicate any of the things mentioned above for your own use without the permission of SkyPhonez. Else, in case of any breach your online shopping subscription will cancelled immediately. Nobody is allowed to perform any changes in the interface of SKYPHONEZ
If any such attempt is reported regarding the changing of pictures, pages or any other authorized material of the website, prompt action will be taken against it. Similarly, if any news regarding hacking the website is reported you will be dealt according to the law.
Our Policy: We have defined our exchange and return policy and after the specific period prescribed by us no one can claim an exchange or return. Our orders payments need to be done within the given time period after your invoice has been made. We can make the invoice of your multiple orders separately too and your payments should be done on time for it is necessary for the delivery of your order on time. If your order is delayed because of the shipping company we will not compensate you for it, but will try our level best to make fast delivery possible.
The terms and conditions are in accordance with the laws prevailing in Sydney, Australia. In case of any contradiction found in our policies with the current laws you can consult us for making it correct.
We cannot assure you of complete correctness of all the content and material available on this website. It may be outdated and you should ask and confirm your queries from our customer service department.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form